(The Honorable Donna J. Grimsley)
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA IN AND FOR THE COUNTY
In the matter of:
KACE JORDON GILLIES
Person under 18 years of age.
TO: ANTASIA MARIE GILLIES, JONATHAN FOREST CRANSTON (AKA JOHNATHAN CRANSTON), address unknown, parents and/or guardians of the above-named child, KACE JORDON GILLIES.
The Arizona Department of Economic Security (ADES or the Department), by and through undersigned counsel, has filed a Dependency Petition pursuant to Title 8, of the Arizona Revised Statues, Rule 4.1 and 4.2 of the Arizona Rules of Civil Procedure, and Rule 48(D) of the Rules of Procedure for the Juvenile Court.
1. The Court has set a Continued Initial/Publication hearing on the 26th day of February 2013, at 10:00 a.m., at the Apache County Superior Court, 70 West 3rd St., St. Johns, Arizona before the Honorable Donna J. Grimsley for the purpose of determining whether any parent or guardian named herein is contesting the allegations in the Petition.
2. You and your child are entitled to have an attorney present at the hearing. You may hire your own attorney or, if you cannot afford an attorney and want to be represented by an attorney, one may be appointed by the Court.
3. You have a right to appear as a party in this proceeding. You are advised that your failure to personally appear in court at the initial hearing, pretrial conference, status conference or dependency adjudication, without good cause shown, may result in a finding that you have waived your legal rights and have admitted the allegations in the Petition. In addition, if you fail to appear, without good cause, the hearing may go forward in your absence and may result in an adjudication of dependency, termination of parental rights or the establishment of a permanent guardianship based upon the record and the evidence presented to the court, as well as an order of paternity, custody, or change of custody in a consolidated family law matter and an order for child support if paternity has been established.
4. If you are receiving this Notice by publication, you may obtain a copy of the Dependency Petition, Notice of Hearing, and Temporary Order by submitting a written request to: Jacqueline Kozlik, Office of the Attorney General, 2323 N. Walgreens Street, Suite 100, Flagstaff, Arizona 86004. The assigned case manager is Lysa Smith and may be reached by telephone at (928) 337-9164.
5. Requests for reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities must be made to the court by parties at least three working days in advance of a scheduled court proceeding and can be made by calling (928) 337-7555.
6. You have the right to make a request or motion prior to any hearing that the hearing be closed to the public.
DATED this 4th day of January 2013.
THOMAS C. HORNE
By: /s/ Jacqueline Kozlik
Assistant Attorney General
1/18, 1/25, 2/1, 2/8/13 CNS-2429758#
Published in the White Mountain Independent January 18, Januuay 25, February 1, February 8, 2013 (WMI 7178 A, 4x, 1/18, 1/25, 2/01, 2/08/13)e