Details for NPC Director of Nursing and Allied Health
Director of Nursing and Allied Health Northland Pioneer College seeks an innovative leader committed to the mission, vision, and values of the College to serve as Director of Nursing and Allied Health. The Director, who reports directly to the Dean of Career and Technical Education, has oversight of the Nursing and Allied Health accreditation, operations, services, and resources. The Director also serves on various instructional and services committees designed to assist with strategic initiatives and planning for the institution. The Director is tasked with providing institutional leadership for the Nursing and Allied Health programs across the four campuses and five centers. The Director leads the faculty and staff in Nursing and Allied Health to provide high quality education and support for students. The Director has a responsibility to serve as a liaison with advisory committees, affiliated institutions, professional organizations, and local, regional, and state agencies to insure the program meets the educational needs of the area and conforms to state regulations. The opportunities are vast and plentiful for the Director Nursing and Allied Health at Northland Pioneer College. For detailed job announcement go to www.npc.edu EEO/AA
Most Popular Stories
- UPDATE: WMAT officer killed responding to call
- WMAT officer killed in roadside incident
- Unity in support of the Kellywoods
- Escort for Officer Kellywood later today
- USFS releases Heber Wild Horse management plan draft
- Lawyer: Siqueiro's alleged victims were escorts
- Community mourns the loss of a "protector"
- Report: Frontier to file bankruptcy
- Greg Butler declares candidacy for county supervisors seat
- Overwhelming interest for Show Low City Council race
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.