High Country Art Association has cancelled its long running annual July 4 Fine Art Festival for 2020. The event, held at Charlie Clark’s Orchard, will be rescheduled for July 2-4, 2021. Committee organizers cited concerns over the increasing number of Covid 19 cases statewide and overwhelmed health care facilities. The association’s High Country Art Gallery, 13A E. White Mountain Blvd. across from the Safeway Center in Pinetop, will continue to operate. Hours are Tuesday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Most Popular Stories
- Thousands enjoy Round Valley 4th of July Parade
- Train derails east of Winslow
- Mayor says Eagar will "err on the side of freedom"
- WMAT members want The Mask
- State delays school opening
- Fatal helicopter crash, press conference begins
- Taylor Business Park suit heats up
- Research shows masks may be the key to containing COVID-19
- Stabbing at local motel
- Hephner wants to work for the community-running for Dist. 4 Supervisor
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.