The Pinetop-Lakeside Senior Center, 1594 Johnson Lane in Lakeside, is opened for curbside meals for a $6 donation.
Call 928-368-5869 to reserve before 10 a.m. Pick up curbside 11-11:30 a.m.
The following menu is for May 25 - May 29:
- Monday: meatloaf, mashed potatoes, peas and carrots, peaches, pudding
- Tuesday: chicken strips, home fires, mixed veggies, WG biscuit, pears
- Wednesday: BBQ ribs, Ranch beans, corn, dessert, salad
- Thursday: Pepper steak, baked potato, mixed vegetables, fruit, dessert
- Friday: chili, Corn bread, salad, dessert
Serving a breakfast meal to go. This meal changes daily but includes; bread, bagels, donuts, fresh fruit, juice, eggs, and cereal as available. Patrons may pick up seven breakfast meals and seven lunch meals weekly. This may be inclusive of frozen meals to accommodate the weekend. Breakfast and lunch can be picked up curbside between 11:00 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Breakfast bags are being offer free from 8:30-10 a.m. Monday through Friday.