The Pinetop-Lakeside Senior Center, 1594 Johnson Lane in Lakeside, offers excellent dining, social activities, and exercise programs. The center is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thrift store hours are Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Lunch is offered Monday through Friday. If 60-plus the suggested donation is just $6 and includes entrée, full salad bar, homemade soup, drink and delicious dessert. Lunch starts at 11:30 a.m. with soup and salad bar followed by the main course. Call 928-368-5869 the day before for reservations or no later than 10 a.m. the day of the meal. The center announces Matinee (every) Tuesday, free with purchase of your lunch, movie, popcorn and punch.
The following menu
is for June 17-21:
- Monday: Chicken bowtie pasta, glazed carrots, whole grain bread, soup and salad bar.
- Tuesday: Navajo tacos, Spanish rice, lettuce and tomatoes, soup and salad bar.
- Wednesday: Lemon pepper fish, rice, mixed vegetables, whole grain bread, soup and salad bar.
- Thursday: Orange chicken, brown rice, squash medley, soup and salad bar.
- Friday: Baked potato bar with chili, broccoli cheese sauce, whole wheat bread, salad bar.