The Pinetop-Lakeside Senior Center, 1594 Johnson Lane in Lakeside, offers excellent dining, social activities, and exercise programs. The center is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thrift store hours are Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Lunch is offered Monday through Friday. If 60-plus the suggested donation is just $6 and includes entrée, full salad bar, homemade soup, drink and delicious dessert. Lunch starts at 11:30 a.m. with soup and salad bar followed by the main course. Call 928-368-5869 the day before for reservations or no later than 10 a.m. the day of the meal. The center announces Matinee (every) Tuesday, free with purchase of your lunch, movie, popcorn and punch.
The following menu
is for Feb. 17-21:
• Monday: Chicken strips, country gravy, sweet potatoes, fries, coleslaw, whole grain biscuit, jello with peaches.
• Tuesday: Pork chops, mashed potatoes, peas and carrots, whole grain bread, baked apple.
• Wednesday: Lasagna, Italian blend vegetables, cooked spinach, whole grain garlic bread, tropical fruit.
• Thursday: Hamburger, oven fries, orange glazed carrots, whole grain bun, grapes, brownie.
• Friday: Beef stew with mixed vegetables, stewed tomatoes, cornbread, banana pudding.