The Pinetop-Lakeside Senior Center, 1594 Johnson Lane in Lakeside, offers excellent dining, social activities, and exercise programs. The center is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thrift store hours are Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Lunch is offered Monday through Friday. If 60-plus the suggested donation is just $6 and includes entrée, full salad bar, homemade soup, drink and delicious dessert. Lunch starts at 11:30 a.m. with soup and salad bar followed by the main course. Call 928-368-5869 the day before for reservations or no later than 10 a.m. the day of the meal.
The following menu
is for July 16-19:
- Monday: Pork roast, red potatoes, mixed vegetables, salad bar, fruit, whole grain roll.
- Tuesday: Chicken parmesan, marinara sauce with pasta, squash medley, salad bar, garlic bread, fruit.
- Wednesday: Pulled pork, baked potato, salad bar, whole wheat bun, fruit.
- Thursday: Liver and onions or meat loaf, mashed potatoes, California blend vegetables, salad bar, fruit.
- Friday: Burgers, baked beans, lettuce & tomato, potato salad, whole grain bun, salad bar, fruit. $5 day.