The Round Valley Senior Center, 356 S. Papago in Springerville, offers meals in the dining room Monday through Friday at 11:30 a.m. and are partially funded by NACOG and DES. Menu subject to change without notice. Meals on Wheels are provided Monday through Friday. Recommended donation for senior (60 years old) meals are $4. Or non-seniors married to anyone 60 years or more. For non-seniors cost is $6. For more information, call the center at 928-333-2516.
The following menu
is for July 16-20:
- Monday: Chicken and dumplings with carrots and peas, yellow squash, peach crisp.
- Tuesday: Meat loaf with mashed potatoes and gravy, sliced tomatoes, beets, whole wheat bread, tropical fruit.
- Wednesday: Open faced turkey sandwich with potatoes and gravy, green beans, garlic bread, fresh fruit.
- Thursday: Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, peas, diced tomatoes, mixed berries.
- Friday: Southwest chicken salad, black beans and corn, mixed greens, plums.