The Show Low Senior Center, 301 E. McNeil, offers lunch Monday through Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Menu is subject to change due to availability of food items. Cost is $7 and includes beverage, salad, entrée, and dessert. Sandwiches consist of chicken pecan salad, tuna salad, egg salad, ham and cheese, turkey and cheese.Reservations are recommended at least a day in advance. To make your reservations, call 928-532-0656. Dine in or call for takeout and it will be ready for pick up. All ages welcome.
The following menu is
for June 17-21:
- Monday: Bratwurst on bun with sauerkraut, mashed potatoes, baked beans, salad bar, dessert.
- Tuesday: Soup, sandwich, salad bar, dessert and beverage.
- Wednesday: Taco salad, refried pinto beans, Spanish rice, dessert.
- Thursday: Soup, sandwich, salad bar, dessert and beverage.
- Friday: Dill Tilapia, butternut squash, stewed cauliflower, salad bar, dessert.