The Show Low Senior Center, 301 E. McNeil, offers lunch Monday through Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Menu is subject to change due to availability of food items. Cost is $7 and includes beverage, salad, entrée, and dessert.
Reservations are recommended at least a day in advance. To make your reservations, call 928-532-0656. Dine in or call for takeout and it will be ready for pick up. All ages welcome.
The following menu is
for July 16-20:
- Monday: Chicken casserole, peas and carrots, squash, apple-celery salad, dessert.
- Tuesday: Salisbury steak with mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes, buttered carrots, salad bar, peach cobbler.
- Wednesday: Taco bar, Spanish rice, refried beans, dessert.
- Thursday: Chicken teriyaki, brown rice, Oriental vegetables, Oriental cabbage salad, dessert.
- Friday: Cheeseburger, baked beans, tater tots, macaroni salad, watermelon.