The Silver Creek Senior Center, 1658 S. Main St. in Snowflake is offering take out meals Monday through Friday from 12- 1:30 p.m. Lunch is $5.50 for over 60 years of age or $6 under 60, donations are encouraged.
Knock at the door upon arrival and someone will help you.
The following menu is for May 25 - May 29:
- Monday: Closed for Memorial Day
- Tuesday: hamburger, oven fries, lettuce and tomato, WG bun, baked beans, grapes, brownies
- Wednesday: oven fried chicken, tater tots, broccoli, WG roll, pineapple
- Thursday: roast beef, mashed potatoes, carrots, WG roll, birthday cake and ice cream
- Friday: enchilada-style beef, bean and cheese burrito, Spanish rice, stewed tomatoes, corn, fruit