The Silver Creek Senior Center, 1658 S. Main St. in Snowflake offers lunch. Cost is $5 for over 60 years of age or $5.50 under 60. Soup and salad bar only is $3.
Lunch is served from 12-1 p.m. All meals come with beverage, dessert, salad bar and soup.
The thrift store is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The center is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information, call 928-536-2222.
The following menu
is for June 17-21:
- Monday: Spaghetti with meat sauce, pasta, garlic bread, Italian vegetables, cheesecake with strawberries.
- Tuesday: Grilled Italian sausage with peppers, corn on the cob, baked beans, mixed salad, French bread.
- Wednesday: Link sausage, scrambled eggs, roasted potatoes, pancakes, mixed fruit.
- Thursday: Meatloaf or liver, mashed potatoes, green beans, roll, citrus salad.
- Friday: Baked fish, rice pilaf, California blend vegetables, whole wheat roll, fruit.