The Silver Creek Senior Center, 1658 S. Main St. in Snowflake offers lunch. Cost is $5 for over 60 years of age or $5.50 under 60. Soup and salad bar only is $3.
Lunch is served from 12-1 p.m. All meals come with beverage, dessert, salad bar and soup.
The thrift store is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The center is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information, call 928-536-2222.
The following menu
is for July 16-20:
- Monday: Spaghetti with sauce, Italian vegetables, garlic bread, mandarin oranges.
- Tuesday: Chicken Divan, rice pilaf, peas and carrots, whole grain roll, pineapple.
- Wednesday: Beef burgundy over noodles, broccoli, pears, roll.
- Thursday: Liver and onions or meat loaf, mashed potatoes, California blend vegetables, melon, dessert.
- Friday: Red beans and rice, sausage, corn bread, peaches.