The Silver Creek Senior Center, 1658 S. Main St. in Snowflake offers lunch. Lunch is $5.50 for over 60 years of age or $6 under 60 or $50 for 10 meal punch card ticket. Soup and salad bar only is $3, and now a soup and salad meal card with 10 punches can be purchased for $30.
Lunch is served from 12-1 p.m. All meals come with beverage, dessert, salad bar and soup.
The thrift store is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The center is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information, call 928-536-2222.
The following menu
is for Feb. 17-21:
• Monday: Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, California blend vegetables, whole grain roll, citrus salad.
• Tuesday: Roasted chicken, mixed vegetables, sweet potatoes, roll, pears.
• Wednesday: Pork tacos, shredded cabbage, tomatoes, corn tortilla, Mexi-Cali vegetables, pineapple.
• Thursday: Liver and onions or meatloaf, mashed potatoes, summer squash, roll, crumbled peaches.
• Friday: Breaded fish sandwich, coleslaw, green beans, pears with raspberry jello.