Asa Julian Lavender III (Rocky) graduated from Northern Arizona University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Studio Art/emphasis on painting in May. Rocky is a graduate of Blue Ridge High School where he played on the state championship football team. Rocky is the youngest son of Asa Lavender Jr. & Lora F. Lavender, and all of his family are very proud of his accomplishment. At two years of age, at Ft. Bragg North Carolina, you wouldn’t relent when you were told you were too small to jump from the mock airborne tower and the Command Sergeant Major had to be brought to the site. After meeting you and seeing your “can do attitude,” he was strongly moved and he declared to his staff, “If he wants to be airborne, by God, let him be airborne!” With this, he gave his approval for you to jump from the tower and earn your wings that day.
Most Popular Stories
- Tribe remembers Ronnie Lupe, ‘a man of compassion’
- Navajo County pays tribute to Ronnie Lupe
- Ries gets probation for domestic violence
- Former SL school aide guilty of child sex crimes
- 265 Kayenta Mine employees to be laid off
- White Mountains face greater fire risk than Paradise, California
- Ronnie Lupe
- APS bringing broadband to Navajo County
- New grocery-type shopping at Running Bear Food Bank
- Round Valley chiro charged with additional sex crimes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.