A smiling young man, Cameron Drew Chapman, receives his congratulations gift from Judge Alan Perkins on Dec. 16, on the day of his adoption by Patty Chapman, his former foster parent. Cameron had been in the foster program a little over two years. The gift reflected the love he has for fishing with his brother and new mom. The Department of Child Safety and his CASA volunteer Laurie Miranda worked long hours to make this happen.
Most Popular Stories
- Lakeside man shoots pregnant girlfriend, pleads guilty
- Man dies helping friend who jumped from bridge
- Flooding in AC; weather service says more to come
- Medical grade face masks required in all Summit facilities
- Another dead horse found in NC
- Feds release preliminary ‘Unidentified Aerial Phenomena’ report
- Human remains found near Snowflake
- John Reidhead
- Local man dies in fatal motorcycle crash on Lone Pine Dam Road
- Navajo County confirms dance hall cluster
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.