A story published Friday, Jan. 15 titled "Arizona has highest infection rates," stated that Navajo County deaths made up approximately 28% of COVID-19 deaths, in Arizona. The correct percentage of Navajo County deaths on Jan. 13 (378) made up approximately 3.54% of statewide deaths (10,673) reported on Jan. 13. The Independent apologizes for the mathematical error.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Magic' man lights up Show Low
- Summit Healthcare nearing full capacity
- Court orders Bowman case back to grand jury
- WMNC receives AOT grant
- Shooting in Heber, man arrested
- How did 4FRI turn into the road to nowhere?
- Snowflake wins back-to-back state championships
- Early morning PTLS fire destroys old Chamber building
- Kenneth Coplan
- Arizona representatives offer starkly contrasting views on Build Back Better
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.