Ferris Lionel Jolley passed away on November 9, 2021, in Show Low, Arizona. He was born to Ferris and Kathryn Jolley on November 1, 1951, in St. Johns, Arizona. A graveside service will be held on November 29, 2021, at 2 p.m. at St. Johns Cemetery in St. Johns, Arizona. To share condolences, visit Silvercreekmortuary.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Woman claims Haven of Lakeside ran out of food
- 'Magic' man lights up Show Low
- Two years on since Tonto Creek tragedy
- NC tops state in COVID-19 cases
- WMNC receives AOT grant
- How did 4FRI turn into the road to nowhere?
- Snowflake wins back-to-back state championships
- Summit Healthcare nearing full capacity
- Gloria Garcia
- Arizona representatives offer starkly contrasting views on Build Back Better
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.