Now that Joe Biden appears to be the presumptive democratic presidential candidate this fall, I propose a vice presidential running mate for his campaign – his son Hunter. Hunter is whipsaw sharp, as shown by his quick, total mastery of such complex subjects as the energy industry and high finance. He could also be available for his dad in the event of a teleprompter failure.
Most Popular Stories
- Thousands enjoy Round Valley 4th of July Parade
- Mayor says Eagar will "err on the side of freedom"
- WMAT members want The Mask
- Train derails east of Winslow
- State delays school opening
- Taylor Business Park suit heats up
- Back the Blue March draws crowd at PD
- Fatal helicopter crash, press conference begins
- Navajo County health director pleads with people to wear masks in public
- Research shows masks may be the key to containing COVID-19
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.