– Show Low Police arrested Andrew J. Richter, 33, of Taylor, charged with possession of marijuana and criminal speeding. Police said he was driving in excess of 85 mph, which is a criminal citation at any time in Arizona.
- Police arrested Theresa L Prrault, 63, charged with disorderly conduct after she allegedly yelled and cursed while drunk causing a neighborhood disturbance.
— Police arrested Phillip F. Martinez, 41, of Show Low, charged with possession of marijuana, disorderly conduct, and on a warrant for filure to appear out of the Pima County Superior Court on original charges of possession of dangerous drugs, possession of dangerous drug paraphernalia and promoting prison contraband.
— Police arrested Nicholas J. Duran, 21, of Show Low, charged with domestic violence-related disorderly conduct and domestic violence-related criminal damage. Police said Duran punched a hole in a wall and damaged his girlfriend’s cell phone during an argument.
- Police arrested Jesus A. Smith, 46, of Winkleman, on a no-bond Pima County Superior Court warrant for a narcotic drug violation.
— Police arrested Stanley Y. Benally Jr., 25, of Show Low, charged with domestic violence-related disorderly conduct and domestic violence-related assault.
- Police arrested Heather E. Hanks, 40, of Show Low, charged with possession of a glass meth pipe. David E. Van Hooser, 49, of Show Low, was cited and released, charged with driving with a suspended license.
- Police arrested Jill M. Ricci, 44, of Pinetop, charged with obstructing a highway by allegedly laying down in lanes of travel on the East Deuce of Clubs while reportedly intoxicated. She was taken to the emergency room at Summit Healthcare for a psychological evaluation after reportedly asking police to “kill me” and threatening to take her own life.