I meander along the Little Colorado River just above Greer and find a place where the water spreads out across the creek bed. My boots find purchase on branches strewn about on a shallow portion of renegade flow, a break-away rivulet that stretches over sandy soil until it is consumed by gra… Read more
Most Popular Stories
- Thousands enjoy Round Valley 4th of July Parade
- Mayor says Eagar will "err on the side of freedom"
- Train derails east of Winslow
- WMAT members want The Mask
- No mask mandate for Show Low
- Richardson murder case drags on
- Stabbing at local motel
- State delays school opening
- Fatal helicopter crash, press conference begins
- Research shows masks may be the key to containing COVID-19
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.