I meander along the Little Colorado River just above Greer and find a place where the water spreads out across the creek bed. My boots find purchase on branches strewn about on a shallow portion of renegade flow, a break-away rivulet that stretches over sandy soil until it is consumed by gra… Read more
Most Popular Stories
- Fires bring smoke to Navajo County
- The House feels blessed to have people hang out at their place
- Shooter of father, brother pleads guilty
- Lavender festival set to be 8 days of sensory delight
- Dead man found in field
- Messy Post Office?
- More than 150,000 acres on fire as state swelters in "exceptional" drought
- Two local adult and 6-year-old girl killed in fatal on 77
- Mexican Wolf Range Riders Program: a big win for rural Arizona and Arizona ranchers
- Show Low Police felony arrests
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.