SHOW LOW — Members of the Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center staff, local officials and representatives of NexCore Group gathered Saturday to mark the completion of the hospital’s more than $80 million construction project, the largest in Show Low’s history. Guests had an opportunity to tour the new Outpatient Pavilion, Outpatient Surgery Center and Administrative Building and enjoy lunch.
Most Popular Stories
- Joy Owens strikes back
- Two fatal crashes on SR 260
- Greer firefighters help save distraught man
- Public safety retirement plans are in a financial hole
- Paul Watson lauded for 31 years of service to the White Mountains
- P-L proclaims Indigenous Peoples' Day
- Thinning forest returns investment tenfold
- Navajo County Sheriff's Office
- Tensions rise, tempers flare during McNary school board meeting
- Fire district annexation of Bison Ridge completed
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.